Ingredients for 4 pots:
- 500 gr of mushrooms
- 110 gr of bacon
- 200 gr of cream
- Some cheese
- Mince the mushrooms and slice the bacon.
- Heat up some olive oil in a pan.
- Grill the bacon, add the mushroom and reduce the heat by one third.
- Heat up a oven at 200°C.
- As soon the mushrooms finish to give out their water, add the cream, reduce the heat by half and simmer it for 5 minutes. The texture should look like yogurt, if it is too liquid, you can add a little bit of flour.
- Fill the pots with the mushroom-cream-bacon mix, add some cheese on top and put the pots in the oven.
- When the cheese is roasted: It’s ready!
It is very nice to eat with some baguette or some grilled rye bread.