I call it “Lazy Potato Wedges” because it is my way of making potato wedges without paying to much attention to them, while still getting crumbly and soft inside and crispy outside.
You can use whatever spice/salt mix you like on potatoes. I am using a mix of salt and chili flakes. For the potatoes, it is better to use potatoes for baking.
- Olive oil
- Spices and salt
- After washing, poke the potatoes with a fork, to allow the steam to get out while cooking (and therefore avoid a potato explosion).
- Microwave the potatoes until soft. Depending of the potato size and the microwave oven you are using, it might take between 1 and 2 minutes per potato.
- Slice the potato in 4, and put them in a baking dish skin down.
- Brush some olive oil on each wedge, and add your salt-spice mix.
- Put in the oven with the grill or broiler mode until crisp.
#Spice #Food #Spices #Potato #Recipe