Those Gochujang glazed chicken wings are a quick and easy finger food. This recipe is very simple but you can always add some more ingredients such as some sesame oil or sesame seed, chili flakes or hot sauce.
You can garnish it as you like. I prefer add some green onion and some sesame seeds. And I think it would be lovely with some ranch sauce, but I have them generally by themselves. I also like to use them in my Gochujang Ramen as topping.
Ingredients for 1 portion
- 8 chicken wings ( drumette and wingette together)
- 1 tablespoon Gochujang
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon honey
- Split each wing into drumette and wingette.
- Mix the Gochujang, soy sauce and honey until well combined.
- Marinate the wings in the sauce for 30 minutes.
- Preheat your oven at 200°C (or 390°F).
- Bake the wings for 25 minutes then use the broiler or grill for 2 to 3 minutes per side or until each side is golden-brown.
The Gochujang combo: Gochujang Ramen with a side dish of Gochujang glazed chicken wings.
#Snack #Easy #honey #Chicken #Food #Gochujang #Recipe #Chickenwings #Soysauce #Wings #Cooking #Cook #Dinner #Quick