Really yummy burger that was originally an experiment and turn out very well.
One of the improvement could be the raising the ratio butter mix/bread crumbs, or, even better, do the butter mix, melt it mix it with bread crumbs so the bread crumbs soak up the mix and get infused by it.
Ingredients for a burger:
- Burger buns
- A chicken breast
- Burger cheese (Cheddar is nice for it)
- Bread crumbs or Panko
- 4 garlic cloves
- Italian herbs
- 10-20 gr of butter
- 2 teaspoons of mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon of sour cream
- 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard
- Onion powder
- Garlic powder
- An egg
- First prepare the butter mix: Crush the garlic and mix it with the butter and a tablespoon of Italian herbs
- Mix it with the bread crumbs.
- For the sauce, mix the mayonnaise, sour cream, Dijon mustard, a teaspoon of Italian herbs, half a teaspoon of onion powder and half a teaspoon of garlic powder
- Butterfly the chicken to make it of the same thickness so it cooks evenly.
- Put the chicken in the flour, egg and finally in the bread crumbs mix and cook it in a pan with some olive oil until golden brown.
- Toast the burger buns.
- Slice the onion, tomato and lettuce.
- Build the burger (from bottom to top):
- Burger bun
- Chicken breast
- Onion slices
- Tomato slices
- Burger bun
Bon appétit! 😉