This is my “simplest” burger: whenever anybody ask me for a burger without telling me what they want I make them this one.
Ingredients for one burger:
- Burger buns
- Burger cheese
- 150gr of minced beef
- Salt and pepper
- Spices (chili, paprika, cayenne …)
- Make a patty from the minced meet by forming a ball and throwing it from a hand to another until it gets smooth.
- Slice the lettuce and a tomato.
- Dice the equivalent of a quarter of onion and mix it with a tablespoon of mayonnaise.
- Mix the ketchup with some spices that you like. I generally use pepper, paprika, chili and cayenne pepper.
- Cook your patty as you like it (medium rare is the best for me) until it is practically ready, add a cheese slice on it while it is still in the pan and add a drop of water in the pan and cover until the cheese melt. This way you have a perfectly melted cheese.
- Toast the buns.
- Finally build the burger (from bottom to top):
- Bottom bun
- Ketchup mix
- Patty with cheese on top
- Onion mix
- Top bun
3 thoughts on “The “Classic” Burger”
Reblogged this on Whole Chacha.