This recipe is actually my girlfriend’s recipe but it is so delicious and so simple that I had to share it.
Ingredients for 2 persons:
- 190gr Pesto alla genovese
- 2 onions
- 5 sun-dried tomatoes
- 10 olives
- A chicken breast
- Your favourite pasta
- Some mozzarella
- Dice the onions into small pieces.
- Slice the sun-dried tomatoes and the olives.
- Dice the chicken into bite-size pieces.
- Cook the onions in a pan on medium-high heat with some olive oil.
- When the onions start to become translucent add the chicken until it begins to be golden brown. Add some pepper.
- Reduce the heat to medium or medium-low and add the sun-dried tomatoes.
- Begin the cooking of the pasta.
- Cook for 3 minutes and add the pesto and the olives.
- Simmer for 5 minutes and it is ready. If the consistency is too thick you can add some water.
- Serve with pasta and top with some pieces of mozzarella.