So I had that idea for some time, but did not have any time yet to try it. So to avoid forgetting it, I write it here, and if you have some idea how it could be improve I would be happy to hear about it.
Please note that the quantities and instructions are estimations of what I would do when I try it, it is probably not the best ones.
Ingredients for a burger:
- 100-150 gr of sushi rice
- 1 lettuce leaf
- 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon on lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of soy sauce
- Half a teaspoon honey
- Lemon zest
- 100 gr of cooked crab
- 50 gr of avocado
- 50 gr of mango
- Half a little shallot
- Separate the rice in two, and make two patties.
- In medium heat, without any oil, toast them in a pan, until they get slightly golden brown on each side.
- Tear appart the crab meat with a fork.
- Mix the mayonnaise with the honey, lemon zest, soy sauce and a few drops of lemon juice.
- Dice the avocado and the mango in half a centimetre cubes and dice thinly the shallot.
- Mix the avocado, mango, shallot and the remaining lemon juice.
- Build the burger(from bottom to top):
- A rice patty
- The lettuce leaf
- The mayonnaise mix
- The pulled crab meat
- The avocado/mango mix
- The second rice patty