This recipe present the way I like to make my pizza dough as well as the toppings for the one in the picture of this recipe. You can use that recipe and whatever toppings you like.
Ingredients to make the dough for 3-4 pizzas
- 500gr of flour (plus some more for dusting your work surface)
- 1 sachet of dry yeast (approximately 7g)
- 325ml of lukewarm water
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- A touch of olive oil
Toppings for one pizza
- 2 tablespoons of pizza sauce
- 2 brown mushrooms
- 1 sun dried tomato
- Some olives
- 1 handful of low moisture mozzarella
Directions for the dough
- Add the sugar and the yeast to the lukewarm water, mix it and let it bloom for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Mix the flour and the salt.
- Mix the yeast mixture with the salty flour in a stand mixer with the bread hook on low speed for 5 to 10 minutes, or until the dough is nice and tacky. You can of course also mix it by hand.
- Oil bowl with some olive oil and put your dough in.
- If you want to do a fast raise, cover with a dump cloth and let it rest 2 hours in a warm spot.
- If you have time for a slow raise, cover with plastic wrap and pot it in the fridge from overnight to one whole day.
- After the dough raised, cut it into 3 or 4 portions. Roll each portion into a ball, and cover the portions you are not using so they do not dry.
- Take one of the balls and press it down on a floured surface to have a circle. From that point slowly stretch the dough using it own weight until you get an approximately 20 cm (or 8 inches) of diameter pizza.
- Preheat your oven at 220°C (or 430°F).
- Top it with what you like (in my case, the list of toppings is in the order I put them on) and cook it for 5 to 7 minutes on the lower level of your oven, plus 2 more minutes on the top level.
My son approved the raise of the Pizza dough
Nice and crispy
#Mozzarella #Sugar #Pizza #Flour #Baking #Dough #Mushrooms #Sundriedtomato #Food #Salt #Yeast #Recipe #Bake #Cooking #Cook #Olive