You can do it with Chicken Wings, Legs or even diced Chicken Breast.
Ingredients for 2 persons:
- 4 chicken legs
- 4 tablespoons of Barbecue sauce
- 3 tablespoons of Sweet Sour sauce
- Some grape seed oil
- Spices: paprika, chili, pepper…
- Cut the legs in 3 pieces.
- In a bowl, mix the Barbecue Sauce, the Sweet Sour sauce and the spices. I generally put some black pepper, paprika, chili powder and chili flakes.
- In another bowl, put the chicken pieces and one tea spoon of the mixed sauce. Top it with oil, mix it and let it rest for 15 minutes.
- Preheat the oven at 200-220°C.
- Put your chicken on an oven tray and cook them so it gets gold and brown on both sides.
- When the chicken is practically ready, dip it in the sauce and put it back in the oven with the grill turned on for 3-4 minutes.
- And it’s ready.
Be careful it’s hot !