Ingredients for one burger:
- Burger buns
- Burger cheese (cheddar would be the best)
- 130 gr of minced beef
- Red onion
- Make a ball from the minced beef and beat that ball by throwing it from one hand into the other in order to have a nice patty.
- Preheat some oil in a pan, and cook the patty as you like it.
- While the patty is cooking, dice the red onions, slice the tomato and slice the lettuce.
- Mix guacamole with mayonnaise to make it more sauce-like.
- Toast the buns.
- When all your ingredients are ready build the burger (from bottom to top):
- Bottom Bun
- Guacamole sauce
- Crunched nachos
- Beef patty
- Top bun.