This is a pretty simple recipe for breakfast but it is so yummy on a week-end breakfast or brunch.
Ingredients for one portion:
- 2 eggs
- 100 gr of chorizo
- 1 little onion
- Cayenne pepper
- In a bowl, beat the 2 eggs with a dash of milk. You can add a little bit of black pepper too, but there is no need for salt since chorizo is salty.
- Dice the onion and the chorizo in 5mm pieces.
- Pour some oil in a pan, add the onion and put the pan on medium-high heat. It’s better to put the onion in a cold pan so it cooks slowly and does not burn.
- When the onion begins to be translucent, add the chorizo and cook it for 2 minutes.
- Finally add the eggs, and keep mixing it with a spatula until the eggs get the consistency that you like.
- Add a little bit of cayenne pepper if you want more heat.
Bon appétit 😉