I prefer thicker milkshakes. So if you prefer more liquid ones, replace a little bit of ice cream by some cool milk.
Ingredients for 500 ml:
- 10 cl of frozen milk (that the secret of a good milk shake)
- 4 balls of ice cream (the more plain and creamy your ice cream is, the better the milkshake will be)
- 1 banana
- Some cool milk if you need
- Slice the banana to make it easier to blend
- In a blender, put the ice cream and the banana and blend it smooth
- Add the frozen milk and blend it again
It’s ready! The little pieces of frozen milk keep the milkshake cold and have a nice feeling on the tongue 😉
PS: I am being told that you can add some peanut butter too to have the ultimate milkshake.