It is a very simple burger but quite light and refreshing. I even tried to follow the colours of the Italian flag.
Ingredients for a burger:
- 120gr of minced meat (I can be pure beef or a mix beef-pork)
- A tablespoon of mayonnaise
- 10 basil leaves
- 2 cherry tomatoes
- 40gr of mozzarella
- Burger buns
- Prepare the sauce first by crushing the basil leaves with a mortar and pestle.
- Add the mayo and mix it.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in four.
- Dice or mince the mozzarella.
- Make a very thin patty and cook it at very high heat in a pan with some olive oil.
- Toast the bums and build the burger (from bottom to top):
- Bottom bun
- Basil mayonnaise
- Top bun
One thought on “The “Basta Pasta Mama Mia” Burger”
Reblogged this on Whole Chacha.