I bought some habanero pepper and decided to make some stuffed tortilla.
Ingredients for two tortillas:
- 350gr of chicken
- Half of a habanero pepper
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 tablespoon of tomato concentrate
- Black pepper, chili powder, cayenne pepper
- 2 tortillas
- Slice thinly the chicken, onion and bell pepper
- On maximum heat, stir-fry the chicken until golden brown.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low, and add the onion and bell pepper.
- Cook until the bell pepper become soft and add the tomato concentrate.
- Mince the habanero and add it to the pan.
- Taste and add some additional spices if you want.
- Finally, warm up the tortilla and fill them up with the chicken mix. You can add some cheese too.
One thought on “Chicken tortilla”
Reblogged this on Whole Chacha.