This Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry is a nice way to add some broccoli to your diet. You can also add some other veggies or chilli sauce, and you can top it with some sesame oil and/or some scallions.
For this recipe you can use any noodles you like. In my case I generally make it with udon or ramen.
Ingredients for 2 to 3 portions
- 350-400 gr of beef
- 2 portion of noodles
- 7 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1.5 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1x1x1 cm piece of ginger
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 200 gr of broccoli
- 1 onion
- 100 gr of cabbage
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon of fish sauce
- Slice the beef into long strips of approximately 1cm of diameter.
- Grate the garlic and ginger and mix it with 3 tablespoons of soy sauce, the sugar and black pepper.
- Add the beef, and marinate it for 30 to 60 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, mix the remaining soy sauce (4 tablespoons), sesame oil and fish sauce.
- Cook the noodles as indicated on the package. Do not discard the water when they are ready, but use it to boil some broccoli for 3 minutes.
- Slice the cabbage and the onion.
- Preheat some oil on high heat until smoking point.
- Stir-fry the beef with its marinade and the onion for 1 minute.
- Add the broccoli and cabbage, and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Finally, add the noodles and the sauce, mix well and serve it.