Ingredients for 2 persons:
- 300 gr of chicken minced meat
- Half of an onion
- 3 tablespoons of soja sauce
- 4 tablespoons of sake
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- Salt and pepper
- Mince the onion.
- Mix the minced meat with onion and add a tablespoon of soja sauce. Add some salt and pepper. (You can add some spices, garlic or even little peaces of nori seaweed too).
- In a bowl, mix the sake, the sugar and the rest of soja sauce.
- Heat up some olive oil in a pan.
- Do some little meatballs (of a diameter of 2-3 cm) and cook it until it is gold and brown.
- As soon it seems to be practically cooked, reduce the fire of half and add the sauce in the pan.
- Cook until the sauce start to caramelize.
- It’s ready! You can eat it with some vinegared rice.