Ingredients for 6 wraps:
- 500 gr of beaf minced meat
- 200 gr of sweet pepper
- 140 gr of concentrate of tomato
- 140 gr of beans
- 140 gr of corn
- 2 onions
- 6 soft tortillas
- Chili powder
- Red hot chili pepper
- You can add some honey and cheese.
- Cut the onions and the sweet peppers in dices of 1 centimetre.
- Heat up some olive oil in a big pan or a wok.
- Cook the onions and the sweet peppers. When they start to be gold and brown, reduce the heat by one third and add the minced meat.
- When the meat is brown, add the concentrate of tomato and 5 centiliter of water.
- Add all the different spices: pepper, paprika, chili, hot chili pepper and a little bit of salt.
- Add the beans and reduce the heat by half.
- Heat up your oven at 200°C.
- Add the corn and you can add half of a teaspoon of honey.
- Put your chili con carne on your tortillas. You can add some cheese.
- Close your tortillas and put them in the oven for 5-10 minutes
And it’s ready! Be careful, it’s hot !