A very healthy dish.
Japanese people like to dip the ingredients in a raw egg before eating it. I prefer without the egg.
Ingredients for 3-4 persons:
- 200 gr of beef
- 350 gr of mushrooms (shiitake, shimeji, eryngii)
- Green onion
- White onion
- Rice noodles
- Brown sugar
- Soy sauce
- Optional: Tofu
- Start by cutting the ingredients: Cut the shiitake mushroom hats in 4, the green onion in 4 cm pieces, the white onion into 1 cm slices and the beef in very thin slices.
- Cook the noodles as it is recommended on its box.
- In a big pan, heat up some olive oil. Start by quickly cooking the meat.
- When one side of the meat is golden brown, flip it over and reduce the heat by half.
- Add a tea spoon of brown sugar and a table spoon of soy sauce.
- When the second side of the meat is nearly cooked, move the meat to a side and add into the pan the mushrooms, the onions, the noodles and, if you feel like it, some tofu. Add 2-3 table spoons of brown sugar, 3 table spoons of sake and 3 table spoons of soy sauce.
- Let all the ingredients rest in pan until cooked and you can serve!