We had some roasted chicken and bread leftovers after a big family dinner so I used it for my favorite leftover sandwich.
Ingredients for a sandwich:
- Chicken (roasted or grilled are the best for it)
- 2 slices of bread
- Chili or cayenne pepper
- Slice the chicken in small pieces.
- In a bowl, mix the chicken slices, two tablespoons of mayonnaise and some curry. You can also add some mustard or chili to make it spicier.
- Grill the bread slices.
- Slice the lettuce and the tomato
- Build the sandwich (from bottom to top):
- Chicken-Mayonnaise mix