Ingredient for 5-6 persons:
- One big onion
- One clove of garlic
- 200 grams of canned tuna
- Two can of tomato puree
- 400-500 grams of pasta (torsade or penne)
- 300 grams of Pizza cheese
- Italian herbs mix
- Salt and pepper
- Dice the onion and dice or crush the garlic.
- Cook in a pan on medium heat the onion and garlic until the onion start to be translucent.
- Add the tomato puree, some salt and pepper and some Italian herbs. You can also add some chili if you prefer it spicy.
- Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the tuna and reduce the heat to low or medium-low.
- Cook the pasta as indicated on its box.
- Preheat the oven to 180° C.
- Mix the pasta with the sauce and half of the cheese and put the mix in a baking dish.
- Add the remaining cheese on top and put the dish into the oven.
- Cook for 10 minutes or until the cheese on the top melts.
One thought on “Baked tuna pasta”
Gnam gnam, delizioso!! 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person