It was a long time since my last post. I have way to much work in classes and at work so cooking is not really a priority lately but will still try to put some recipe.
Today’s one is an experiment that turned pretty well I must say. It is really spicy but yummy.
Ingredients for 4 servings:
- 400 gr of noodles (I used nest noodles)
- 300 gr of Shrimp
- 2 chili
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 onions
- 4 carrots
- 150 gr of Mung bean sprouts
- Sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon of fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- Start the recipe by preparing all the ingredients:
- Slice the onions, the garlic and the chilis
- Using a peeler, cut the carrots in very thin slices
- Remove the shell from the shrimps and clean the shrimps
- Cook the noodles as indicated on the bag. When ready drain them and leave them in the strainer.
- Warm up some sesame oil on high heat in a wok or a big pan.
- Add the diced garlic and chili, and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the shrimp and stir-fry it.
- When the shrimp start to be golden brown add the onion and the carrot.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes and add the oyster sauce, the fish sauce and the bean sprouts
- Cook for another minute or until the bean sprouts begin to be softer and add the noodles and the soy sauce.
- Mix nicely and it is ready!