This is a quite light and refreshing burger inspired by my Shawarma recipe.
Ingredients for a burger:
- 180gr of minced chicken (or a butterflied chicken breast)
- A slice of tomato
- Half a teaspoon cardamom
- Half a teaspoon coriander
- Half a teaspoon cumin
- A dash of cinnamon
- A dash of paprika
- A dash of pepper
- A dash of salt
- A dash of olive oil
- Tzatzíki sauce (will write a recipe soon)
- Burger buns
- Mix the minced chicken with the spices and a dash of olive oil, and marinate it in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Form your patty and cook it in a pan on medium-high heat until golden-brown.
- Slices some onion and toast the buns
- Build the burger:
- Bottom bun
- Tzatzíki sauce
- Top Bun
One thought on “The “Shawarmarger””
Reblogged this on Whole Chacha.