This wrap “à la niçoise” is inspired from the niçois sandwich, or from Nice in the south of France, except that it is in a toasted wrap. It is a very simple wrap but really lovely one.
I like to put two 7 minutes boiled eggs in my wrap but you can put only one or boil it for longer if you do not like soft boiled eggs. Also I like to toast my wrap in a panini toaster, but you can just use a simple wrap, or even pre-toast the wrap in a dry pan.
And of course you can also replace the wrap with some mini baguette or any bread.
Ingredients for one wrap
- 100gr tinned tuna
- 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 2 slices of tomato or some sliced cherry tomatoes
- 1 or 2 eggs
- Some lettuce
- 1 wrap or tortilla
- In a Bowl, crumble the tuna with a fork and mix it with the mayonnaise.
- Boil the eggs as you prefer.
- Pre-toast the wrap if you want then spread the tuna-mayonnaise mix in the middle.
- Add the tomato and lettuce and top it with sliced egg.
- Close the wrap and enjoy 😉