It is very nice with some grilled potatoes.
Ingredients for 2 burgers:
- 300 gr of minced beef ( or 220 if you prefer a thiner patty)
- 1 onion
- Burger buns
- 1 tomato
- 2 lettuce leaves (I used the iceberg one)
- 4 slices of burger cheese
- Pepper sauce (Recipe here, make it thicker)
- Some chive
- Salt and pepper
- Toast the burger buns.
- Dice thinly the onion and mix it with 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise and some sliced chive.
- Slice the tomato and the lettuce leaves.
- Separate the minced meat in 2, and beat it until you get nice patties.
- Heat some oil in a pan.
- Salt and pepper the patties and cook them in a pan.
- When your patties are ready (it depends of how you like them), build the burger (from bottom to top):
- Bottom bun
- Onion-Mayonnaise sauce
- Pepper Sauce
- Top bun